SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Administrator
79,194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Changes galore here in the New and Improved Canada forums!!! Yellow Fever had the brilliant idea of switching over to the Prairies section, as he has lived there and has some great ideas to breathe life into it, and to invite our friend Rhino as the BC mod!! Fantastic ideas, Yellow Fever.... well done!
Also, our old friend Ashok has returned to the Canada forums as a moderator! He left just as I came aboard and he has been sorely missed. Give the fellows a round of applause!!!!

:applause:

·
In mourning
97,548 Posts
Thank you for your kind words about me, TB! :)

Welcome re-aboard Ashok! Canada forum is going to be more exciting than before now you are here with us again! :cheers:

I always like Rhino! He is such a nice and knowledgeable fellow and I can tell you that he is 110% unconditionally loyal to SSC. He could have jumped to the other forum but I'm glad that he never did. Welcome my friend! :cheers:

·
Registered
5,437 Posts
Thanks guys! I look forward to modding this forum! :)

·
Yes. No. Potato?
3,023 Posts
Congrats Ashok :cheers:

·
Terminator
8,920 Posts
Welcome back.:cheers:

·
38,925 Posts
Thank you mods. I honestly don't know if I'd have the time or patience for it. I've had zero issue with SSC the last year; it's evidence that you're all doing a great job behind the scenes. It's much appreciated. :eek:kay:

·
Terminator
8,920 Posts
Much of it depends on the membership, and we have been blessed with a good group here. No persistent, tenacious hating trolls who won't give up, etc.... That makes all the difference!!! :yes:
hahaha unlike Vietnam forum I have to clean up daily otherwise its will be like a war zone.:nuts:

·
Registered
2,316 Posts
I always like Rhino! He is such a nice and knowledgeable fellow and I can tell you that he is 110% unconditionally loyal to SSC. He could have jumped to the other forum but I'm glad that he never did. Welcome my friend! :cheers:
Other forum? Am I missing something? :|

·
The Mighty.
3,184 Posts
Ashok, Mod?
Wait, isn't he a Separatist? Or did I confuse him with someone else. I honestly need clarification. And an apology to Ashok if I got confused! And congrats!

·
Registered
13,365 Posts
I wouldn't want to be a mod because it would remove my ability to offend people without getting scolded by other mods for being a bad role model.

Ashok is not a separatist, you're thinking of Malek.

·
Registered
5,437 Posts
Ashok, Mod?
Wait, isn't he a Separatist? Or did I confuse him with someone else. I honestly need clarification. And an apology to Ashok if I got confused! And congrats!
I am not a separatist – but even if an individual was, it shouldn’t prevent someone from being a Moderator. :- )

1 - 16 of 16 Posts