Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
4,596 Posts
Awesome pics, Snark! Downtown London certainly always looks nice (even though it's still seen better days), and the beautiful weather adds to it! The Renaissance Towers will be a great addition to the skyline.

·
Registered
13,365 Posts
Can you scale them down a bit? They are large and blurry, and I can only see about a fifth of them. :/

·
Proud Torontonian
1,421 Posts
The one apartment/condo closest to the lens in that picture overlooking the thames looks disgusting.

Other than that, nice pictures of a totally underrated city.

·
Great Ceasar's ghost!
585 Posts
Damn, I didn't think it would be that close to the street!!

This kicks ass!!!

Awesome tour:banana:

·
Londoner
1,053 Posts
You make me Proud to be a Londoner!!!!
Cool pics. I will have new night shots soon of downtown......:)

·
Registered
5,646 Posts
It is great to see all those vacant lots being filled up.
Now only if they could something in which I think is the worse as it connects downtown and Richmond Row................the gap on Richmond between Dundas and Queen.

·
Registered
243 Posts
London has a cute little skyline and all, but that court house has got to go. :puke:

·
Registered
855 Posts
i love the courthouse. one of my favorite buildings in london

·
Great Ceasar's ghost!
585 Posts
Three things London imo could use.

A new city hall.......... we need one DOWNTOWN........and a tower too, not some 2 floor piece of crap...

Either a new courthouse, or a revamp of the old one, seeing as how there are boarded up windows in some of em......... pathetic really...

And finally, something taller than One London Place...

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Three things London imo could use.
A new city hall.......... we need one DOWNTOWN........and a tower too, not some 2 floor piece of crap...
Either a new courthouse, or a revamp of the old one, seeing as how there are boarded up windows in some of em......... pathetic really...
And finally, something taller than One London Place...
Lots of great pictures. Downtown London has many great features which I love: JLC, Market, Library, OLP, Victoria Park, etc.. However, one thing that should be added to that list is condo towers (young professional housing). I don't understand why the recently built CITYPLACE, which to me has a young name, is marketed towards seniors and already looks dated on the inside:

http://www.drewloholdings.com/london/dundasm.htm

1 - 20 of 27 Posts