Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
· Autoroute Tétouan-Mdiq: ouverture en juillet

· Autoroute Tétouan-Mdiq: ouverture en juillet
Le tronçon Tétouan-Mdiq de l’autoroute Tétouan-Fnideq sera ouvert à la circulation dès juillet prochain. C’est le ministre de l’Equipement et du Transport, Karim Ghellab, qui l’a annoncé samedi dernier à Casablanca.

(L'Economiste 25/06/07)

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Is it a highway or just an express way?
It's a highway, the expressway Tétouan - Fnideq is ready. Only the expressway between Fnideq and Bab Sebta (Border) left to construct (5km). The expressway is free off course, but they are als building a tollway between Tétouan and Fnideq, with one exit in Mdiq and maybe another one at Smir ...

·
Registered
283 Posts
looking good morocco , yep tolls are founds worldwide
tolls = maintenance of highways and upgrades

·
Registered
283 Posts
nice I do not speak dutch but understand some of it since I speak german

·
Registered
395 Posts
Bonsoir,

Is it open now?? I'll be going on a trip from Sebta/Ceuta to Tetouan/Tetuán next spring and having this roas OK would be a great improve. I was over there about 10 years ago and the trip from ceuta to there was so long.

Au revoir.

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
Bonsoir,

Is it open now?? I'll be going on a trip from Sebta/Ceuta to Tetouan/Tetuán next spring and having this roas OK would be a great improve. I was over there about 10 years ago and the trip from ceuta to there was so long.

Au revoir.
The highway has been opened, but if you want to save money, you can also take the new expressway which leads into the cities of Mdiq and Fnideq, but is sooooo beautifull...and it doesnt take too long!

By the way Redalinho, you can change the UC into "realized".

·
Banned
4,061 Posts
The expressway also has like 3456 roundabouts. Extremely annoying.
That is good to limit the speed.
The expressway is for people not in hurry. Besides, I think they have to build other roundabouts between tangier and rabat, to limit the speed.
People in hurry can take the motorway.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts