Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Banned
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
there was a picture in one of Toronto's famous newspaper and it had a picture of Prince Abdullah of saudi arabia and George Bush kissing on the lips, during his visit yesterday, i will try to find out that pic. :bash:

looks like there more then just friends :)

·
Banned
259 Posts
please raza dont post any homosexuality on the forums.. if i would to accept gays, i would accept all gays except those 2 :D. hmm.. Zohar tell me ure opinion bout them on pm :D.

·
Banned
259 Posts
Raza psycologists werent made for ntohing u know! ;) worst thing is look at how he looks at that blond girl! oh god! talk about devouring a human with ure eyes...

·
Banned
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
in the third pic, why are Bush and Abdullah so close. looks like their lovers lollllllllllllllllllll

·
Banned
290 Posts
It seems that Bush was not very comfortable with the hand holding thing while for Abdullah it's a normal friendly sign. Simply because it's very normal in Saudi for men to hold hands. I used to get very nervous when a friend of mine holds my hand when I came back to Saudi but I'm fairly okay with it now.

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
Two very powerful people, Bush and Abdullah!!, Anas what's with the animosity towards the House of Saud?? they could of been a lot more corrupt. Atleast Riyadh, Jeddah are modern cities and Jubail/Yanbu are industrialized. Plus Makkah and Madina have made huge progress under the house of Saud. All the power to them.

·
Come on!
851 Posts
Jeddah! Modern? You haven't seen yesterday's floods :eek: .
But in any case, let's not put things in primary colours. They have good and bad, like everyone else.

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
HiJazzey said:
Jeddah! Modern? You haven't seen yesterday's floods :eek: .
But in any case, let's not put things in primary colours. They have good and bad, like everyone else.

I thought Jeddah was modern what happened with the floods??

·
Banned
259 Posts
*UofT* said:
Two very powerful people, Bush and Abdullah!!, Anas what's with the animosity towards the House of Saud?? they could of been a lot more corrupt. Atleast Riyadh, Jeddah are modern cities and Jubail/Yanbu are industrialized. Plus Makkah and Madina have made huge progress under the house of Saud. All the power to them.
These cities might have been a million times better than they are now! the oil could have helped the people! because the natural resources belong to the people not to that corrupted miserable gang which is stealing the oil and they use it on the people when they need to make bribes! btw how can a guy who gets extremely joyful on a bag of lays be powerful?!?!? he looks completely ridiculous! The oil if it was with the hands of the people it would have been used for good use and helped develop the country not oppress it! spending 500 million on prostitutes! or 55 million like bander's son who went to harvard university and spent 55 million on girls and not to forget he didnt work for the money it belongs to the people! is a big waste! and theft!

·
Banned
290 Posts
Just for people who don't know this thing called Anas Anani, please go take a look at his profile and read some of previous posts and you'll find out that he's just BIG FAT LIAR. I can name at least 5 people in this thread who have made fun of his stupid and NON SENSE remarks. What he does in this site is posting replys that 90% of them do not even make sense. He even registered in this forum in two other usernames and used one of them to replay to his own threads and I can prove that. Again, I can prove that to show people how SICK you are Anas.

The bottom line here, I hope no one belives his bullshit in this thread. It's clear that he hates the royal family and I ASSURE there's a story behind that. There's ALOT that I can say about his 'personal' background but respecting the rules of this forum and the members here I'll try not to. However, I can still show you how STUPID and LIAR and CHILDISH he is from real life examples ;)..

·
Banned
259 Posts
skyfan calm down i know it enrages you when we talk about your god and when we say the truth.. calm down! there is a french saying which is ''la verite shock!'' the truth suprises! and really it does all you can do is talk with your dirty tongue which you were raised to use when you go bankrupt. you talk a lot about my personal bankrupt no skyfan i wasnt your boyfriend...and stop thinking i was your sister's boyfriend! :D you have too many illusions!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts