SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
984 Posts
Sometimes it's hard to tell if someone is gay or not.

There should be more laws telling people what they are.

Should be good for tourism.

·
Watch my Chops
6,034 Posts
Apart from some subtle parts of her face it's hard to tell. Ive always wondered how a full blooded Bailgu from the north west could have much in common with someone limited Koori heritage.

Could be hard to connect, especially for say an aboriginal who comes from rural australia and real social disadvantage.

·
I need to find myself
5,535 Posts
Weren't there some "controversies" on the Miss India New Zealand won by a mixed-race?

·
Premium Member
9,521 Posts
What hand outs can you get by claiming to be Aboriginal, and how "real" do you have to be to qualify 1/8th? 1/16th?

·
Registered
1,562 Posts
Many ppl I know of aboriginal heritage look nothing like it, I guess indigenous ppl have weaker genes or something?

·
Registered
3,710 Posts
aboriginal genes are very recessive, thats why even 1/2 aboriginal people can look almpst white (ala oz idol Casey Donovan) the further diluted you go the more white they look, and that was the idea behind the Stolen generation, breed it out.

having a white appearance doesnt make someone NOT aboriginal, im italian, but ive got a regualr nose, light brown hiar, light skin and not much body hair, does that make me not italian??? no, so this chick has ever right to be pissed!

·
Wolf in sheep's clothing
3,272 Posts
Many ppl I know of aboriginal heritage look nothing like it, I guess indigenous ppl have weaker genes or something?
I always thought that indigenous ppl with blonde hair were mixed. Turns out I was wrong.

...Indigenous Australians especially in the west-central parts of the continent, have a high frequency of natural blond-to-brown hair...
The trait is primarily associated with children and women... with as many as 90–100% of children having blond hair in some areas

Wikipedia

·
ﺕ
1,997 Posts
aboriginal genes are very recessive, thats why even 1/2 aboriginal people can look almpst white (ala oz idol Casey Donovan) the further diluted you go the more white they look, and that was the idea behind the Stolen generation, breed it out.

having a white appearance doesnt make someone NOT aboriginal, im italian, but ive got a regualr nose, light brown hiar, light skin and not much body hair, does that make me not italian??? no, so this chick has ever right to be pissed!
Aye I'm bloody quarter Sicilian and I'm white as!

·
Crazy young doge man
2,697 Posts
If she wants some more caucasian in her i will supply her with my shaft.

·
Registered
8,604 Posts
What would happen if this were a movie production like rabbit proof fence, would there still be uproar over not looking aboriginal enough?

·
dink!
2,126 Posts
I always thought that indigenous ppl with blonde hair were mixed. Turns out I was wrong.

...Indigenous Australians especially in the west-central parts of the continent, have a high frequency of natural blond-to-brown hair...
The trait is primarily associated with children and women... with as many as 90–100% of children having blond hair in some areas
As were the Greeks... used the be mainly blonde too, apparently, but has since been bred out of them over the generations.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts