Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
12,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
:eek:hno: theres no pleasing 'em!

Theres been outrage over claims an Aboriginal girl is 'too aboriginal'. It comes just days after another aboriginal girl was labelled 'not aboriginal enough' by...some ninemsn news reporter or community paper. Its sparked fresh fears that people are making something out of nothing far too often, with the girl being asked to tone down on over use of aboriginal words, traditions and cultural references. Aboriginal affairs minister Wayne Dwight has expressed his concerns, saying the claims are unwarranted and there is no proof the girl had been doing any of these things. Police are not looking into the matter as it is not a Police matter. Today Tonight will be airing the story on Monday night, then again the same time next year. A current affair will air the story in December.

its thought the girl had been throwing a boomerang, much like the one pictured here.

·
WARREN
8,177 Posts
Sauce is the Hayds News Wire.

And don't butt out your durrie infront of the Hayds News Wire's office either, unless you want it given back to you.

·
Yes. No. Potato?
3,023 Posts
Shuz said:
There is no "too aboriginal". Any aboriginal is "too aboriginal".
Wow Shuz. How out of character!

·
Registered
12,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i would get in trouble calling a boomerang rubbish.

i dont like to classify humour...there are people with a weird sense of humour like me all over this land. One person jokes about it and another gets all up in arms about it.

·
Registered
12,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
because people are precious beings and jokes are always hurtful and malicious.

yea few been shot in melbs.

·
I need to find myself
5,544 Posts
Any reference to sexuality or me a crybaby, and I will ask for it to be removed.

I know I have problems.

·
In the sweetspot
9,047 Posts

Boomerangs have been shot in Melbourne?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.