SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 20 of 340 Posts

·
Registered
4,957 Posts
use www.imageshack.us and save the link.

Take a look at the picture, u copy the link of the first site after the picture

Then when u copy the link, u paste it on the thread. Everytime you want to add another picture, u do the same technique and u press enter between the first and the second site

·
Registered
26 Posts
Nadini.. there are missing threads.. I was looking for AUB thread but did not find it.. currently there are < 100 threads in Lebanon page whereas it shows 170 as total for Lebanon on ME page.

·
Registered
4,957 Posts
I found the problem, go down and u will see this

You need to set it to Beggining, there ya go tnxs for pointing it out, more clean up
for me hehe :)

·
Registered
95 Posts
^^ She is seeking refuge in Damour, she got caught when Israel bombed the bridges and the Intl. Airport. It is very dangerous for her, and the rest of the Lebanese currently in Lebanon, to travel. She said she will give me her password since she trusts me, and that she will explain upon arrival as soon as possible.

·
Registered
95 Posts
lebgurl said:
agreed ... when is she supposed to b back in canada for school? and how does she plan on getting there?
She still has plenty of time, she starts september 8 I believe

·
Registered
95 Posts
^^ very well, she will be back shortly I hope. I am also worried about the Canadian that visited Lebanon for a marriage, any news about him?

·
Registered
575 Posts
has Canada even released how many Canadian Citizens are in leb? the Pentagon has, and its at 25,000 people .. so I imagine the Canadian number is probably bigger

·
Banned
264 Posts
I feel very sorry for her having to go through all of this. I wish her the best in getting back to Canada, she's been through so much already, she dosen't need to suffer anymore. Godspeed Nadini!

·
Banned
1,879 Posts
i dont know who she is as i dont visit this part of the forum but i'm truly sorry for what she has to go through. good luck though.

1 - 20 of 340 Posts