SkyscraperCity banner

301 - 320 of 340 Posts

·
Melburnian
2,375 Posts
I remember back in the days when the fourm was first created... it was small but just as active, it was more fun.

·
4,373 Posts
^^ There is no need for such a thread. If a project is proposed it can have its own thread. The thread you are referring to was removed because it was confusing having people comment all over the place about various projects.

·
Smirk4Life
1,745 Posts
check the guess the satellite page

·
Smirk4Life
1,745 Posts
^^ shhh ;)

·
Banned
3,506 Posts
^^ You couldn't be more discreet ;)

^^ There is no need for such a thread. If a project is proposed it can have its own thread. The thread you are referring to was removed because it was confusing having people comment all over the place about various projects.
Okay.

·
4,373 Posts
^^ Some of those pics dont need to be there... like the parking lot, run-down taxis etc...just ask youselves, would a tourism site post such pics? keep that thread for the best of the best, and try not to overload it with everything and the same scenes over and over again.

·
Banned
3,506 Posts
I personally believe* that when a thread doesn't get enough success, it should be forgotten, and another thread opened several months later.

*(cf Miss Teen USA 2007 - South Carolina)

·
Melburnian
2,375 Posts
^^ Some of those pics dont need to be there... like the parking lot, run-down taxis etc...just ask youselves, would a tourism site post such pics? keep that thread for the best of the best, and try not to overload it with everything and the same scenes over and over again.
I get what you mean. Maybe just have a few Beirut pictures a few Jounieh pictures etc etc ?..... how about the Videos... Im sure they are fine to keep on.

I was thinking of show casing MEA to show the national airline good idea or no ?

·
4,373 Posts
NEW RULE:

It has come to light that some of us have slow internet connections and therefore pages with many photos are very slow in loading.

So from now on, if you are posting multiple pics at once, there is a limit of 5 large photos per post, or 8 small photos per post.

·
Imac717
35 Posts
KK im really sick of that freaking picture of beirut on its wikipedia page. Its an old and ugly picture. Can anybody change it and possibly put a recent one showing the new skyline? Or maybe, cause i see this allot on other cities, put like a collage of important sites of beirut. For example look at Los Angeles page or frekin Tel-Aviv

·
Under the Beirut Sun
2,051 Posts
^^You mean this one?

Im not sure if an average person could permanently change it, I suggest you go here and there is a section called Active Discussion where you could post your concerns there (about changing the outdated photo)

301 - 320 of 340 Posts