Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Finish the fight
3,332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The caption reads "Absolut Bogota, 2,600 meters closer to the stars." Bogota, the capital of Colombia, is known to be a city of high elevation... pretty much 2,600 meters.

G

·
Qué ciudad tan moderna y cuidada. Sinceramente, los estereotipos que tenía hacia Colombia y esta ciudad no se corresponden con la realidad. Es fantástica!

·
Excessively Rational
704 Posts
I hope you don't mind me hijacking your thread Zid ;)

Here are more pictures of Bogota from various forumers, so credit goes to them as these are NOT mine :)

·
Registered
59 Posts
Qué ciudad tan moderna y cuidada. Sinceramente, los estereotipos que tenía hacia Colombia y esta ciudad no se corresponden con la realidad. Es fantástica!
Es muy común aquella situación, gastamos más tiempo en criticar que en valorar.

·
Newland
2,707 Posts
^^ Bogotá have the most complete library system in all Latin america, The city have 4 big Librarys and 20 more in all the city.

Is one of the cities in latinamerica with the besturbanity development in recent times. Beautiful images of the capital of my birth country

:eek:kay:

·
Registered
2,336 Posts
Nice pictures. I know Colombia has had a lot of bombings in the recent past. Have any been in Bogota? Hopefully not because it looks like an amazing city.

·
Newland
2,707 Posts
Nice pictures. I know Colombia has had a lot of bombings in the recent past. Have any been in Bogota? Hopefully not because it looks like an amazing city.
Yes, Bogota had many terrorist acts in recent past. But now, is different. The city is more secure and his life quality are growing, with many projects that will convert the city in ohe of the most competitive metropolis in Latinamerica :)

Bogotá is an amazing city, like all Colombia. Come on, Colombia is the best secret kept in America :)

·
Orgullosamente colombiano
380 Posts
Bogotá is amazing... bombings??? it´s past history!!!!, Bogotá is a new city, and the best is that will continue growing more and more, it will surprise the whole world...!!!!

·
I love my life
Cuyi Lastrassi
15,034 Posts
Yeah, Bogota's awesome. The bombings took place in the late 90s. There was one which occurred at a military school about a year ago, but there were no casualties. I really love the capitol building:

:drool:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts