:banana: WOW very very vvvvvvveeeeerrrryyyy nice :banana:

·
Explore
2,848 Posts
It does look really beautiful!

·
Registered
9,472 Posts
Right now the Abuja Stratosphere Tower may be the only skyscraper over 15 floors. proposed for Abuja. There is no construction start date announced yet.

·
Banned
16,927 Posts
That is a gorgeous building. Are there other projects in Abuja in the same scale? If not, it might look a little out of place.

It's a step in the right direction, nonetheless.

·
Afritect
4,369 Posts
okay now this new render is tasty i hope this gets built and it won't look bad if its the only tall building in the area jst lk at the tapei 101 as long as the buildings near it are on the same level

·
Registered
2,567 Posts
hsark; said:
okay now this new render is tasty i hope this gets built and it won't look bad if its the only tall building in the area jst lk at the tapei 101 as long as the buildings near it are on the same level
The town planners in Abuja will need to zone the area around this building for heights of at least 30 or 40 plus floors to ensure that this building has some good company.

·
Registered
607 Posts
Will this not be too high for Abuja? love the design but must be the only building in Abuja over 15 or 20 floors.

·
Registered
607 Posts
Indeed it is a very cool project! I'm not a nay-sayer, just concerned about scale.

Pictures of the site? Or on google-earth?

·
Registered
519 Posts
Is this a grounded project? In other words 1)Where is the site 2) who are the owners; and 3) is it in accordance with the city's original master plan, I mean complementing and bolstering it, etc.

·
Registered
5,047 Posts
1)I don`t have information about the site location in Abuja 2)Silverbird group 3)I don`t think so as it`s a new project not actually included in the Abuja City Matser Plan. Indeed, the city needs the building a good location.

1 - 20 of 66 Posts