SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Do you expect me to talk?
7,613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What can be said that hasn't already been said about Amsterdam. A very unique place indeed. Coffee Shop, Sex Window, Coffee Shop, Sex Window... It is interesting to see how the place changes from the week to the weekend, with the influx of tourists swarming the red light district, which is a very interesting and surreal area to walk around.

Of course there is more to Amsterdam than this and there are many cool boutique shops and food shops to keep one occupied while meandering through the narrow streets and canals. The Heineken Experience at the old Heineken Brewery was very, very cool - much better than I had expected and well worth checking out.

·
Registered
7,793 Posts
Great set once again!

It's funny. The perspective of a tourist is very different from a local. I would only visit quite a few of the places on your pictures if I would have friends from abroad over and generally hang out in different areas of downtown.

·
MONACO _ Côte d'Azur
16,657 Posts
Fantastic photos:cheers: Always had a lot of time for this amazing city ... Amsterdam is one of a kind IMO. Hard not to have a brilliant time here! A lot of these photos bring back a lot of memories actually...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts