New Banking facilities for Agricultural Bank of Ghana with some multi-tenancies comprising the following:
- Semi basement parking.
- Podium level with 850m² of Retail Banking and 250m² of Retail opportunity.
- Mezzanine level with 650m² of Retail Banking, 750m² Office space/training centre
- 7 levels of typical Office space, 1650m² per floor on 2 wings.
- 2 levels of reduced Office space, 900m² per floor on 1 wing.
- 4 levels of Office space, 900m² per floor in a Phase 2 Buildout.
The building design takes advantage of a prominent street corner in Accra by accentuating the buildings corner façade.
The semi-basement lifts the building above pavement level creating longer views over the streets from the retail floors.
Efficient office floors maximize rentable area and office wing depths allow for abundant natural lighting. The architecture is clean and modern with shading to southern windows and overhangs where needed to minimize solar gain.
Careful landscaping is employed to demark entrances and create a buffer between retail and street.
The architecture reflects and enhances the ADB brand in colour and materiality allowing the new asset to promote the brand awareness.
The design allows for a second phase to be constructed at a later stage without compromising the integrity of phase one.
The floor plates are designed to allow single user and multitenant usage.
Standard commercial finishes are envisaged throughout the project.