SkyscraperCity Forum banner

ACCRA | Alvanti Place | Proposed

9578 Views 17 Replies 7 Participants Last post by  Dobidoe
The development of a 14 - storey class “A” office property along the Independence Avenue, Accra comprising of about 30,000 square meters of* office space. A Development Agreement between the development partners has been signed and the project is at the design stage at the moment.

See less
The development of a 14 - storey class “A” office property along the Independence Avenue, Accra comprising of about 30,000 square meters of* office space. A Development Agreement between the development partners has been signed and the project is at the design stage at the moment.
See more
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Rocky, the property appears to be progressing quite well. Proponents of the project indicate that 50% of the building has already been leased.
Rocky, the property appears to be progressing quite well. Proponents of the project indicate that 50% of the building has already been leased.
See more
Bro,its in relation to leasing of the office space.Sorry if you got me wrong
obeeme posted earlier that '...the property appears to be progressing quite well. Proponents of the project indicate that 50% of the building has already been leased.' How do I reconcile this with your post? Maybe a pictorial update will help.
Bro,its in relation to leasing of the office space.Sorry if you got me wrong
obeeme posted earlier that '...the property appears to be progressing quite well. Proponents of the project indicate that 50% of the building has already been leased.' How do I reconcile this with your post? Maybe a pictorial update will help.
See more
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.