SkyscraperCity banner

1861 - 1880 of 2416 Posts

·
iam_ord
1,018 Posts
Lol. U can't build airtropolis anywhere other than close the airport,there is nothing wrong with it unless the development exceeds pass the airport security zone , and not following the proper high zoning, this is where we have an issue due to encroachment, we build as the need be and not really by plan. And it will comeback hunting

·
Registered
158 Posts
did you hear of the ethiopian airline crash? Maybe this airport city was a very bad idea...Should have been in ridge...
Accidents do happens sometimes and gonna happen again no matter where you locate the airport. My only problem is the encroachment of the airport lands by these stupid, greedy and uncivilized ghanaians who think only for their welfare and the rest should go to hell. i really think there's something seriously wrong with the way some of us think. And i'm getting worried each day. The KIA is going to be both african region and domestic airport. What it means is that only domestic and regional african route planes would be landing at the airport. The new airport in the pipe-line in prampram would be accessible for planes outside africa That's my understanding.

·
Registered
166 Posts
The building right on the 'right'...thats what I was talking about as the new buildings under construction in the area. One is the 'nireo' I think and the other is by ecobank.

1861 - 1880 of 2416 Posts