Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
That's good news. But is it close to the new terminal 3?
So what? In Sweden hotels are embedded as part of the airport. So that travellers can easily move their luggages when it is time for check in. Is that not smart? As against building the hotel far away from the airport. Consider the inconvenienses. I think the Hotel is too short. Ten storey would have been fine

·
Registered
185 Posts
So what? In Sweden hotels are embedded as part of the airport. So that travellers can easily move their luggages when it is time for check in. Is that not smart? As against building the hotel far away from the airport. Consider the inconvenienses. I think the Hotel is too short. Ten storey would have been fine
I think you may have read that wrong. He was asking if it was close to the airport.

Also airport hotels don't usually receive as many guests as a hotel in the city since it's usually just people that have flights a day or two after they check in that stay there so it seems fine for the capacity it will likely be handling.

·
Registered
159 Posts
I think you may have read that wrong. He was asking if it was close to the airport.

Also airport hotels don't usually receive as many guests as a hotel in the city since it's usually just people that have flights a day or two after they check in that stay there so it seems fine for the capacity it will likely be handling.
Yea!Thanks for the correction.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts