SkyscraperCity banner

81 - 100 of 152 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
Horrible. Ghana will live to regret this just as richer nations did with similar projects back in the 60s and 70s.

This is a project for the suburbs and periphery- not the heart of a city.
I agree ,We should have made it like a Trafalgar Square kind of scenery.

These underpasses will have homeless people ,prostitutes drunkards and all sorts living under there .

KMT !

·
Registered
22 Posts
Curious who is funding all of these projects? Or better yet who is guaranteeing the potential loans? It surely is not BOG...

That being said Brazil/Queiroz Galvao Construcao is certainly putting in some work!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Curious who is funding all of these projects? Or better yet who is guaranteeing the potential loans? It surely is not BOG...

That being said Brazil/Queiroz Galvao Construcao is certainly putting in some work!
A very good question! Ghanaians are actually answering the same question somebody probably asked some 30 or 40 years ago. The next generation will bear the cost.

·
Registered
29 Posts
" What is this structure? Any ideas? "

its were the statue will be based. the project is scheduled to be completed at the end of October.( this is the article and pics... unfortunately I don't have enough posts, so just piece it together)
thetransporteronline (dot) com

·
Registered
254 Posts
:banana:
A very good question! Ghanaians are actually answering the same question somebody probably asked some 30 or 40 years ago. The next generation will bear the cost.

hahaha yea next generation so keep the question coming we are going

·
Registered
254 Posts
na wwwaooo

When done ! Hawkers and street market sellers will take over this place and turn it into a dump ! Mark my words !

:eek:hno:hawkers must be kept away from the greens, some traders are hard to tolerate, AMA should step up for this one and make sure they don't turn the place their wash room
any one caught must be:bash: in the head:lol:

bye bye

81 - 100 of 152 Posts