SkyscraperCity banner

21 - 40 of 57 Posts

·
iam_ord
1,018 Posts
Great find, but can you resize that first image- it's huge!
Haha! Thanks! I wish I could but not equipped to do it at the moment! Wow the exchange is beautiful and bigger than I thought! Another game changer! And its under construction

·
Registered
158 Posts
The building looks similar to the kempisky in a way...
Yea! you are damn right and very observant. We need big and sofiscated hotels in those prime enclaves. As much as i love to see developmentS going on in those enclaves, i think the buildings there are too short to go with my taste and If i had my way, developers will not build a 4* hotels around that area. Maybe Tema or Prampram. I guess they are building those 4* hotels just for their interest. What about GHANA.

·
iam_ord
1,018 Posts
Yea! you are damn right and very observant. We need big and sofiscated hotels in those prime enclaves. As much as i love to see developmentS going on in those enclaves, i think the buildings there are too short to go with my taste and If i had my way, developers will not build a 4* hotels around that area. Maybe Tema or Prampram. I guess they are building those 4* hotels just for their interest. What about GHANA.
I tell you this building is sophisticated and should be credited for that, so far they don't use sub standard products in construction, it will come out fine, even the kempinski will come out fine at the end of the day when the finishing touches and greenery are added. The real estate sector is on its rise but still in its early years, I believe there are a few developers that want to go higher, but does the economy and policies favor them to back on such projects? The real estate industry needs strong policies to enable it grow and encourage competition, we cannot keep complaining, after all the years of complaining, how far as it carried us? The best you can do is to look for the loop holes key into the system. Only then will you be able to experience the change that you have envisioned

·
Registered
158 Posts
I tell you this building is sophisticated and should be credited for that, so far they don't use sub standard products in construction, it will come out fine, even the kempinski will come out fine at the end of the day when the finishing touches and greenery are added. The real estate sector is on its rise but still in its early years, I believe there are a few developers that want to go higher, but does the economy and policies favor them to back on such projects? The real estate industry needs strong policies to enable it grow and encourage competition, we cannot keep complaining, after all the years of complaining, how far as it carried us? The best you can do is to look for the loop holes key into the system. Only then will you be able to experience the change that you have envisioned
well you and i see things differently here this time when it's about the 4* hotel. It looks like the renders took inspiration from the kempinski hotel. i think it should've been something far more sophisticated than that. That's my opinion. However the whole EXCHANGE project looks good to me. Angola just started rising,and doing good. Ethiopia is doing the same. So ghana have no excuse. To me i think we should be eyeing and asking for more big projects. We are not small babies anymore. Are we?

21 - 40 of 57 Posts