1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
(j)r(j)-p꜂(t)
22,492 Posts
Cool, I like it :)

·
skxawng by tsu'tey
6,544 Posts
Hmmm, ill believe it when I see it. Thats a huge office for a country like Ghana.
dude is incredible...not even in your own country, have a lil bit of faith hater...you should be deported FROM THE WORLD :gaah:

·
Banned
16,927 Posts
Gorgeous!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Seriously, i spent one year in Ghana in 1998 before I went to uni. There were soooo many plans for this and that. Most of them I never heard of again.

I need to go to Ghana soon actually....
dude STOP spreading your negativity about africa throughout the forum..WE DON'T NEED THAT ENERGY... Ghana is in FULL RECONSTRUCTION at this minute i'm typing.. there are construction EVERY BLOODY WHERE..

·
Registered
27 Posts
I'm not gonna walk around taking pictures on my trip to try to convince some twats on the internet.. you want to see it.. take a trip to ghana since you call yourself "ghanaman" beside i left few days ago.. i had a great time and i intend to go back in february to pursue what i started

·
Registered
17,043 Posts
Its not a joke BlackDay...check some of the projections for Ghana. They are bound to start hitting the GDP growth figures that Angola has been enjoying.
Yep, they 10-25% GDP growth for next year, and then there are more oil fields to be developed later.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts