Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
iam_ord
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Am glad to see this. This is wonderful. A kind of project Accra has been begging for. It shoes that Ghanaian developers know what's good for business. If the gov can place in the right policies. It will help project the urban scape. My problem is with its close proximity to the seat of power. Hmmm

·
Registered
206 Posts
Am glad to see this. This is wonderful. A kind of project Accra has been begging for. It shoes that Ghanaian developers know what's good for business. If the gov can place in the right policies. It will help project the urban scape. My problem is with its close proximity to the seat of power. Hmmm
I think its close proximity to the seat of power is fine. From the switchback park there is a military base followed by apartments for police before the the seat of power. What should be your worry is the French embassy that shears boundary with the seat of power and the closeness of TV3 and the Dutch embassy. These pose more threat than the switchback park which is for residential and business purposes.

Be reminded that this project nearly stalled and its delay is a result of opposition political parties crying over its proximity to the seat of power.

·
Registered
52 Posts
I think its close proximity to the seat of power is fine. From the switchback park there is a military base followed by apartments for police before the the seat of power. What should be your worry is the French embassy that shears boundary with the seat of power and the closeness of TV3 and the Dutch embassy. These pose more threat than the switchback park which is for residential and business purposes.

Be reminded that this project nearly stalled and its delay is a result of opposition political parties crying over its proximity to the seat of power.
Move the seat of power back to the Osu Castle it is better suited at that location than its current location. Besides the current seat of power building is not nice at all. The police flats is also an eyesore for that area in general.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts