SkyscraperCity banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone

I have just heard a rumour about the 15ha land in Ada Huja next to the river that was bought more than 10 years ago by a Luxemburg fund to build a shopping mall, and never got off the ground

The rumour is that the land has now been bought by a Serbian company after the Lux fund got bankrupt

Anybody heard about this ?

Thanks

·
Registered
131 Posts
Hi everyone

I have just heard a rumour about the 15ha land in Ada Huja next to the river that was bought more than 10 years ago by a Luxemburg fund to build a shopping mall, and never got off the ground

The rumour is that the land has now been bought by a Serbian company after the Lux fund got bankrupt

Anybody heard about this ?

Thanks
I searched a bit...
Here is a document from BRIF (Luxemburg fund)
They were blackmailed by Serbian criminal Milan Beko, who works with our goverment.
Goverment probably did, in the end, have taken that land from fund and gifted it to this criminal who is financing this goverment (and togerher with Miskovic helped them to win elections)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ok, thanks, very interesting doc . I won't ask how you got it ;-)

So you think it is Beko who bought the land from the Luxemburg fund liquidation ?

·
Registered
131 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I understand that Beko's company is also under the umbrella of a Luxembourg fund, called Wordfin

But The Lux fund that bought the land 10 years ago (BRIEF) and Beko's fund are two different companies, from what I understand

And the rumour that I heard about the acquisition is that it is another Serbian who bought it

1 - 8 of 8 Posts