SkyscraperCity banner

1 - 20 of 4313 Posts

·
Registered
886 Posts
The pictures from the 1st post are really really old. I would have prefered just leaving the anbasha and map.

·
Registered
2,170 Posts
The pictures from the 1st post are really really old. I would have prefered just leaving the anbasha and map.
I think that is done to remind us where we started from, because those pics are the very first pics of Addis posted here, back in 2006 , you can view them on the thread no1, sometimes when I want to see how far Addis have come I visit it ,http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=392242

Reactions: Geb98

·
Registered
814 Posts
I don't see why we need a part III..
When the threads get too big, they bog down the server and tax your computer to load all of it.

At least, that's how it was explained to me a while back on another forum.

Reactions: yosef

·
Registered
814 Posts
^What building is this? I'm trying to search through my memory bank but I come up empty. I do remember there are a few new buildings right around where this building is, but they were low-rise.

·
Registered
2,170 Posts
^What building is this? I'm trying to search through my memory bank but I come up empty. I do remember there are a few new buildings right around where this building is, but they were low-rise.
That's near Beherawi Theatre

·
Registered
814 Posts
I know where it is. But I can't remember the building itself. It's behind Ras Hotel.

·
Registered
814 Posts
Yes it is. Amazing how different it looks from a decade ago.

Reactions: yosef
1 - 20 of 4313 Posts