SkyscraperCity banner

4301 - 4320 of 4382 Posts

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
Yeah, our street situation is bad. But I have hope now that Abiy is setting standards (Andenet park, River Project, and Mesqel Square). Might be a different situation in 5 years time.

·
Registered
2 Posts
No one seems to worry about things like street cleaning and trash pickup..In my opinion, AA desperately needs well qualified city planners and architects.right now, it looks as if it is a playground to freshly minted uni, graduates.
Yeah, our street situation is bad. But I have hope now that Abiy is setting standards (Andenet park, River Project, and Mesqel Square). Might be a different situation in 5 years time.
I would love to work with the city of AA. I have so many ideas, so many that it hurts my mind thinking about it. I will try next year to visit and see if I can make a connection. Peace

·
Afritect
4,377 Posts
Great projects by Prime minster Abiy having technical skills like a MBA gives you foresight......in my country half the leaders are just lawyers which are useless good at debating but terrible at implementing . The Prime minster is creating unity through unity and identity. Every recent big project seems to be pushing the success of national pride rather than self preservation or this X party did this or Y party did that.

·
Registered
1,839 Posts

4301 - 4320 of 4382 Posts