Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
385 Posts
godblessbotox said:
you know... those pictures make NYC look small... amazing what a 3,ooo foot change of perspective can do!
What?!?! Did you see the third picture or not?!! The biggest skyline in the WORLD. :)

·
skyscraper maniac
1,982 Posts
NY has the largest skyline in the world even without LM, just Midtown. Even LM by itself is one of the greatest if not the best skyline in the world.

·
skyscraper maniac
1,982 Posts
Originally Posted by Spooky873
that pic is old too, no 7wtc, no orion, no nytimes, im missing a lot of residentials, and bloombergs just being done.
Talk about a good eye.

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
you guys are morons... i said those pictures make it LOOK small. i know its the biggest in the world and when you are on ground level it is almost intimidating in size. and then you see it from up how ever high these are from and it looks like a childs plaything. dont be so defencive about your city. my god man just enjoy it

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
godblessbotox said:
you guys are morons... i said those pictures make it LOOK small. i know its the biggest in the world and when you are on ground level it is almost intimidating in size. and then you see it from up how ever high these are from and it looks like a childs plaything. dont be so defencive about your city. my god man just enjoy it
I think a shots like these makes the city look smaller:

http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=96092

Anyway, New Yorkers are probably about the least defensive about their city I think.

·
Registered
385 Posts
godblessbotox said:
I guess Los Dieguana is near LA or San Diego or something. Talk about a small looking city. I do get defensive about my city because I love my city. That's like insulting one of my family members. Of course I'll get defensive.

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
los dieguana is a hybrid name for los angeles san diego and tijuana... which are basicly the same city -politics. anyhow i never said that new york is a small city. by no means is it. it was just mearly an observation i made that the pictures dont do its size justace. ive been to new york and walked from central park to the tip of manhatten. you feel like an insect in a giants world.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts