SkyscraperCity Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
#TeamFairview
4,134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Aeternitas Columbarium and Chapels, rising right beside St. Peter Parish in Commonwealth Ave., Quezon City.

Details about the project:

From Aeternitas Facebook Page

I don't have any photos of the construction, but from what I saw earlier, they must be done with foundation works and the basement parking, as rebars were already peeking out of the fence, visible from afar.

According to the photo above, it'll have a 2-storey commercial area, so I put mix in the title, but to the mods, please change it as you see fit.

·
10,284 Posts
I wonder how far is this to the nearest MRT7 Station? Cemeteries are so inaccessible during Undas and most if not all existing columbariums are inaccessible as well due to lack of parking. If this columbarium has easy access to MRT7, it could be a HUGE selling point (assuming MRT7 is open during those days... ;) ).

·
#TeamFairview
4,134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
^^ It’s right in between the Batasan and Don Antonio stations, about 400-500m away from either station. It’s not really that accessible, but definitely walkable.

·
Welcome to the Planet
#RestoreTheSnyderVerse
6,601 Posts
doesn't look appetizing if you have restaurants in the commercial/retail area, or anywhere near the building. :D

·
10,284 Posts
^^ Have you been in a Filipino wake lately? Its mostly eating anyway. Those restaurants will do fine as long as they can cater to the memorial chapels upstairs.

^^ It’s right in between the Batasan and Don Antonio stations, about 400-500m away from either station. It’s not really that accessible, but definitely walkable.
Sounds like the type of walk you have to endure in a cemetery during Undas. Oh well...

·
Banned
28,058 Posts
^^ ^^

AETERNITAS' Aeternitas Columbarium [12F|mix]
beside St. Peter Parish, Commonwealth Ave., Batasan Hills, Quezon City, Metro Manila

·
9,024 Posts
Update from MRT-7 Thread.

MSE Wall Elevation Changes in front of Saint Peter Parish Church. Taken today. Completed portion. Notice the slight change in elevation and height of the wall. It gets taller until you approach Don Antonio Station.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts