SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,994 Posts
Could it be the parcel where 1101brickell is going to go? or is it the one by the PAC, although i can't see the land by the PAC Being worth 89million dollars.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
17 Posts
1101 brickell

Hatter you guessed right. The other sites by PAC are much larger. 1101 Brickell has to be the one.

These guys are soon to pull out of everything in Miami because sales have slowed due to the the press slaughtering this market. Soleil will be canceled too.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Maybe Jorge Perez is buying? Who else would be able to pull off such a large deal? I guess we will know in 90 days. Also, the reason for the sale may be that Leviev and Boymelgreen had a falling out (according to the Israeli press):

text

Boymelgreen: U.S. real estate investor Shaya Boymelgreen has been Africa Israel's partner in several U.S. projects, and has been key to their success. Cohen had several confrontations with Boymelgreen, after which the American businessman decided to compete with Africa Israel on its own turf - Israel. He bought Azorim from IDB and sent Leviev into a tizzy.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,285 Posts
i blame it all on the fucking herald and the rest of the media with all their apocolypse talk that scared everybody into actually creating a downturn...
 

·
Savior of Gondor
Joined
·
1,505 Posts
come on guys, the skyrocketing prices couldnt go on forever. I personally wouldtn blame the herald, the flippers are a bigger problem. If they bought and held then there would be more of a market (those who bought from the flippers would have to buy other units). Oh well its been a good run and some of the lots will be saved for larger projects in the future. Dave do you have a list of what has been built in the last few years and what is under construction now? It has been a good run and we have nothing to be sad about...as long as they build Met 3 :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,670 Posts
nimbyhater said:
i blame it all on the fucking herald and the rest of the media with all their apocolypse talk that scared everybody into actually creating a downturn...
"The only thing we have to fear....is fear itself." Truer words were never spoken. Too bad the investors got scared by the herald and other media trying to kill the boom.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,670 Posts
Also if we are assigning blame for the end of the boom here, the FAA needs their fare share. Forcing the taller projects to wait a couple of years before the faa got around to hearing their appeals sure didn't help (see paramount park, platinum on the bay...etc).
 

·
Savior of Gondor
Joined
·
1,505 Posts
Dave I will go along with that, the FAA is evil.

Here are a few of the taller buildings built in the last few years, or under construction
Met 3 (we hope) 75 866
Infinity ll 65 736 (not sure if it is actually under construction)
900 Biscayne 65 712
Marquis 63 679
Infinity 52 630
Marina Blue 57 615
Icon 58 586
Ten Museum 50 585
50 Biscayne 55 554
Quantum 51 554
Opera Tower 56 543
Everglades on bay1 49 538
Everglades on bay2 49 538
Met 1 40 440

Ok that is a short list and I think I have missed a few. Just wanted to point out what we got out of this boom. This is a nice list, more than most cities. Be happy.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,670 Posts
rider_of_rohan said:
Dave I will go along with that, the FAA is evil.

Here are a few of the taller buildings built in the last few years, or under construction
Met 3 (we hope) 75 866
Infinity ll 65 736 (not sure if it is actually under construction)
900 Biscayne 65 712
Marquis 63 679
Infinity 52 630
Marina Blue 57 615
Icon 58 586
Ten Museum 50 585
50 Biscayne 55 554
Quantum 51 554
Opera Tower 56 543
Everglades on bay1 49 538
Everglades on bay2 49 538
Met 1 40 440

Ok that is a short list and I think I have missed a few. Just wanted to point out what we got out of this boom. This is a nice list, more than most cities. Be happy.
Plus Carbonell, the two Axis towers, the two Avenue towers, the two BoR towers, Jade, The Club, Skyline (the lower Brickell one), Latitude, Neovertika, the Riverfront (Wind, Ivy) stuff, Epic, One Broadway...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
341 Posts
^ plus dont forget Asia - it will be right up there with carbonell when its done right? also 500 brickell (currently on third floor of both towers) will be in the 40 something club.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
3,888 Posts
BryanSereny said:
Hatter you guessed right. The other sites by PAC are much larger. 1101 Brickell has to be the one.
These guys are soon to pull out of everything in Miami because sales have slowed due to the the press slaughtering this market. Soleil will be canceled too.
Perhaps it has something to do with the way they marketed their properties? They hired firms that are all style and no substance. That's no way to do business. You need style AND substance!
What a shame...I loved their works.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,783 Posts
Rider of ROHAN :wave: , great list there, my friend,
To add,
The Capital at Brickell twin towers will go up before the Infinity II tower will go up, Its just started selling condos at the Infinity II new sales center on site,
Infinity I is Completely sold out :righton: , none left, I checked it out Friday.
:speech:
Also, don't forget to add the almost finished Solaris Tower at brickell, Sail at Brickell and the Emerald at Brickell, and hopefully Villa Magna Starting in 6 months, I was there at the 1200 Brickell bay drive sales center Friday, Its a go, for Tibro hollo, the sales lady even gave me his home phone number,
This model inside is a got to see Moeal, 58 floors, WOW !!!

Go Cranes !!! :cheer: :carrot:
 
1 - 20 of 46 Posts
Top