Votes: 27 20.0%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 151 Posts

·
Banned
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
which continenet is the most beautifull (in terms of nature)??........:)

mods please don't delete this thread....:)

vote for the continent thats truly the most beautifull, not the one you live in....:)

you can take into account wildlife/archealogy and such stuff......:)

Feel free to post pics.....:)

·
Batik
4,749 Posts
Africa
actually i want to choose Asia.. but its not on the poll
:p

·
Registered
物の哀れ
27,046 Posts
THERES NOTHING LIKE THE GOOD OL ANDES MOUNTAINS!
SOUTH AMERICA FOR ME

·
world citizen
1,526 Posts
THERES NOTHING LIKE THE GOOD OL ANDES MOUNTAINS!
SOUTH AMERICA FOR ME
Don't forget the wonderful beaches in Brazil, another natural beauty of South America...

Well, SA and Africa are amazing but i prefear SA.

·
Banned
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
^^ but africa has beatifull beaches too.... morroco, south africa, kenya...etc.

plus south america's wildlife is nowhere near africa's.

then archaelogy....morroce, egypt, sudan, ethiopia...etc.

plus africa is more diversed....

·
Premium Member
30,816 Posts
Africa, but I'm biased...

Few continents can compare when it comes to it's diversity...although I will say that South America is a worthy contender! Don't let the press ruin your mind about Africa, don't forget that it is our motherland, all of us!

From the Mediterranean Sea's shores, to the vast Sahara desert, then the rain forests of West Africa and the Congo, the highlands of East Africa, and then the plateaus of Southern Africa...and that's just the geographic diversity!

Above all...it's the world's tropical continent!

·
Banned
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Africa, but I'm biased...

Few continents can compare when it comes to it's diversity...although I will say that South America is a worthy contender! Don't let the press ruin your mind about Africa, don't forget that it is our motherland, all of us!

From the Mediterranean Sea's shores, to the vast Sahara desert, then the rain forests of West Africa and the Congo, the highlands of East Africa, and then the plateaus of Southern Africa...and that's just the geographic diversity!

Above all...it's the world's tropical continent!
Rotten didn't you vote for south america in that continent vs continent thread...

i wonder where it went.

·
Dando um tempo.
15,926 Posts
South America! :yes:

·
Banned
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
that's your opinion...mine is that is a very nice place to live(in most parts),better than other continents and there is wildlife and diversity in Europe as well you know..
nobody could disagree that europe has a better standards of living than most places however that is not our point.

and there is wildlife everywhere even in the north pole but we are talking about the amount of diversity and wildlife not just if it's their or not.

·
Registered
2,883 Posts
nobody could disagree that europe has a better standards of living than most places however that is not our point.

and there is wildlife everywhere even in the north pole but we are talking about the amount of diversity and wildlife not just if it's their or not.
? Well i like Europe for many reasons..and trust me there is much more diversity in general ,much more than you believe i think...well so you base your position on wildlife and diversity?

1 - 20 of 151 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.