Skyscraper City Forum banner

AFRICA'S PREMIER 21ST CENTURY CAPITAL...REFRIED !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 97 Posts

·
boris89
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK THIS TIME LETS JUST MAKE IT SIMPLE......VOTE FOR THE PREMIER AFRICAN CITY........

ACCRA WOULD HAVE MADE IT...BUT I CAN ONLY PUT 15....

·
Registered
2,906 Posts
I'd bet on either nairobi or Pretoria...I voted for Nairobi, since i assume we're shying a little away from SA with regards to this new African capital thing...

·
Afritect
4,402 Posts
i voted for lunanda cause its kickass and is a sea of cranes otherwise i would pick nairobi cause pretoria is pretty boring compared to its big brother joburg

·
Registered
7,598 Posts
I voted 3 cities:

1st city because of its strong prospect and impressive skyscrapers to be built ( especially that 64-storey thing lalala :banana: )... not to mention good-looking roads and colourful architecture.

2nd city because of its strategic location , which makes it very favourable to serve like a hub.

3rd city because of its business and comercial importance + tourism, but i think this city really needs to raise its population number to avoid being lose out to the emerging cities in the region.

·
Explore
2,864 Posts
I voted Pretoria and Cairo. There's a few other contenders but I couldn't decide :)

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
It would be a joke to vote for anywhere else than Cairo.

Cairo is, always was, and always will be the capital of African & the middle east!:cheers:

Not being biased because I live there, it's fact.
you live there.you don't know other cities,that is why it's a joke to vote anywhere else.you confessed!:lol:

·
Modulor Man
1,007 Posts
what about lagos?

·
Expert
1,830 Posts
West Africa

Abuja

Southern Africa

Luanda

Central Africa

Kinshasa (sometime in the future)

North Africa

Algiers

East Africa

Nairobi, of course
Let me fix that lol!!

]West Africa

Abuja

Southern Africa

Cape Town

Central Africa

Luanda - No central african capital is showing any advancement so this would do lol!!

North Africa

Algiers

East Africa

Nairobi, of course

1 - 20 of 97 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.