1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
943 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lu pour vous.

Mulopwe

Agrément d’une société dénommée Cimenterie de Lubilanji

Kinshasa, 02/11 (ACP).-Le cabinet du Chef de l’Etat a rendu publics, au Journal officiel de la RDC les statuts portant création d’une société privée à responsabilité limitée dénommée Cimenterie de Lubilanji (CILUBI). Elle a pour objet la production, la transformation, le commerce des ciments, du liant hydraulique des matériaux de construction et des matières entrant dans leur fabrication ou dérivants, ainsi que les applications industrielles de ces matériaux. Son capital social est fixé à 100.000 dollars américains, représenté par 100 parts sociales, d’une valeur nominale de 1.000 dollars américains chacune de l’avoir social. L’acte constitutif de l’entreprise est signé par la Compagnie d’Engineering et de négoce (CEN) représentée par M. Kalala Budimbwa, la société pour la promotion industrielle et commerciale « SOPIC » par Jonas Mukamba Kadiata Nzemba, administrateur des sociétés, la Chambre de commerce, d’industrie, d’agriculture et d’artisanat de la RDC par M. Ngoyi Kabuya Dikateta M’Miana, l’Entreprise Decor (DC) par M. Mwepu Kasenda, ainsi que par le Collectif des hommes d’affaires. La Cimenterie de Lubilanji est localisée à Katanda, dans le district de Tshilenge, au Kasaï Oriental, et a déjà bénéficié, à travers le Parlement, de 149.590.000 FC pour son implantatio

·
Registered
4,269 Posts
Sometimes we overlook medium sized businesses in favour of big corporations. For a large country such as DRC with difficult transportation issues, having plenty of small and medium sized family run businesses can play a very positive part in the economy and direct impact on people on the ground across the land.

·
Mutu ya Chuma.
43,873 Posts
Sometimes we overlook medium sized businesses in favour of big corporations. For a large country such as DRC with difficult transportation issues, having plenty of small and medium sized family run businesses can play a very positive part in the economy and direct impact on people on the ground across the land[/B].
Microeconomics.

Small and medium businesses put more money in people's wallets and they make business competition really good. just like
Big cooporation only fight for monopolies. (not that i resent them, they employ so many people). But the small and medium make people work harder and become more creative in making money to the healthy competition. In Goma, Bukavu, Butembo, Lubumbashi, there are just small businesses all over the place.

I like what these are doing. What the Kasais and the country in general needs is Roads, power and first and rmost of all Security.

The country will comeback stronger than ever before. Because it will be people's driven economy and not the moron thieves from Central government .

·
Registered
6 Posts
Cement prices in DRC

Hi guys

I've been following some of the threads here for a while, although usually without getting involved (I don't know enough to make a proper contribution!). However, one of the things I have been told is that cement in the DRC - both in Lubumbashi and Kinshasa is extremely expensive (up to US$25 or US$30 for 50kg?). Is this still correct? When is Heidelberg going to upgrade the plants they bought?

Cheers

Duncan

·
Mutu ya Chuma.
43,873 Posts
Cement prices are ridiculously expensive in those 2 cities indeed. and the stone age government doing noting to lower prices by re-activetting dead factories and build new ones.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts