Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
1,172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So this will be a thread for all airshow enthusiasts. You can post photos from airshows anywhere in Canada only. No airport spotting please.

F-22 USAF @ Toronto CIAS 2017

1,172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
This year's Abbotsford Airshow lineup looks impressive, with the US Navy Blue Angels demo team coming there. I always loved to see them live so I can't wait till August. Going there, also will see Vancouver for the first time.

1,172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Are you still living in Toronto, or have you moved?
No, I am still living the Toronto "dream"... ;)

Great photos! You must have one of those humongous telephoto lenses.

Get to the gate early when you come to Vancouver for the airshow, there would be a long line up just to get to the parking lots.
Thanks for the advice YF!

Well, I've done these photos with not the best lens, which was 70-300mm f/5.6-6.3 - standard cheap telephoto. I had to crop these photos a lot in postproduction, and that's resulting in huge quality loss. Now I've upgraded to 150-600mm f/5-6.3 so I have more reach which is great for airshow photography ;)

·
D & Y
99,987 Posts
If that you would call a huge data loss, I could imagine how good the photos would look with no cropping.

If I remember correctly, I might even used those F22 photos for my air force threads, I didn't know you are the photographer.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts