785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

·
documenting life
145 Posts

·
vanilla sky 17
616 Posts
at first i don't believe the 2x daily of 2GO from Caticlan to Batangas, untill i saw it with my very own lens..

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The Island of Boracay began receiving cruise ships last October 27, 2012 and once again, cruise arrivals from the leading Asia cruise company, Star Cruises are slated on October 17, 2013 and November 4, 2013. A meeting with stakeholders was called by Governor Florencio Miraflores to present and discuss the provincial government's cruise ship reception plans. Very important details like handling arrangements, security distribution, reception needs, and others were discussed with the cruise ship representatives, Wallem Philippines.The meeting was facilitated by Caticlan Jetty Port Administrator Niven Maquirang along with the provincial government's concerned departments. Also present during this meeting were representatives from the Coast Guard, Boracay PNP, PPA, Aklan Tri-Media, Travel Agencies and Resorts.

Source: Aklan Province

·
Registered
105 Posts
pa update man sa mga pier una sa aklan, ro sa numancia, sa pook kalibo, sa may ibajay ag sa new washington (active pa raya nga pier ay?)

·
Registered
217 Posts
CATICLAN JETTY PORT

Proposed new Caticlan Jetty Port

Perspective render of the proposed project of the DOTC

Site Development Plan

1 - 18 of 18 Posts