SkyscraperCity Forum banner

Al-Faisal Tower | 52 fl | 227m | COM

26864 Views 81 Replies 27 Participants Last post by  yan_95
name:al-faisal tower
floors:52
See less See more
61 - 80 of 82 Posts
taken two days before the previous picture (jealousy :D lol)

[/URL] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

See less See more
^^ What do you call skinny ? QIPCO (Tornado) ??
hahaha:lol: well . . ok . . but it looks in a good shape, no need for a diet nor to gain weight!

BTW, have they added some extra floors at the lower lever of al-faisal tower, there's something hanged there, looks too big for an enterance!
Lobby area ? Mezzanine etc etc..,.
why al-faisal tower underconstruction and in the towers draw says is on-Hold ?!
I love the angle on this one! Amazing how the tower looks very "clean" when it is covered with the cladding.
See less See more
Ooooh thanks for the pics, but I hope they dont go for these extra-floors. The 'hanging' feature is what makes this tower original!
Ooooh thanks for the pics, but I hope they dont go for these extra-floors. The 'hanging' feature is what makes this tower original!
I think they are just cladding the bottom of the hanging feature, giving it an a$$-wipe hahahah
thnx for updats

guys do you see that the tower before has been coverd it was taller than now !!
Awesome view ! and I see they are working on street landscaping, looking good :D
Doha is burning !, Doha is burning !, Bring some water !, Bring some water !.
FIRE ! FIRE !

This happened around 2 days ago, According to news reports the fire occurred during the afternoon hour work ban, meaning no workers were present to be harmed (no injuries or deaths) Only minor damage has been done and it seems it was on the roof.

See less See more
What a beautiful fire ... by the way we all are already burning because of the sun :bash:
Beautiful fire XD XDD :lol: I think you started it...
^^ HaHa :lol:
May I ask how does this building have road access ? is there a small road connecting to the building main entrance between the street landscaping and the building !? I am not so sure...

BTW any guesses who will occupy this beauty ?
there better be ... that's no ashgals work!! lol
To be honest I think the Qataris wouldn't mind using their land cruisers to ride over the dune looking landscaping to reach the tower XD
61 - 80 of 82 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.