Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
thank you massllia for posting these photos.
i hope you can take more photos for all the area befor the demolish it.

we want to have some history to remember..

any way. it has been confirmd it is going to be a mall
soo it will be better if you make the name al merqaab mall

·
Qatar forums
2,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You're welcome, I'm actually sad to see Al Mirqab street being demolished for this, this street has a soul and I think this is a mistake. I would have rather seen the development on Al Sadd street where lots of crappy buildings stand, and where the road is already much larger (2x3 ways instead of 2x1 way for current Al Mirqab street!!).

·
Fairouzy
7,872 Posts
You're welcome, I'm actually sad to see Al Mirqab street being demolished for this, this street has a soul and I think this is a mistake. I would have rather seen the development on Al Sadd street where lots of crappy buildings stand, and where the road is already much larger (2x3 ways instead of 2x1 way for current Al Mirqab street!!).
Very True! Thıs road has a lot of hıstory ın ıt: Some of our chıldhood memorıes are ın thıs road

I stıll cant see the pıctures though; hopefully Ill c ıt later

·
iLoveQatar.net
442 Posts
Updated pics?

·
كعبه الم
2,828 Posts
If they dont redo the infrustructure around this development we are in for a catastrophe ,,.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Does this have underground parking ??? What sort of tennants will this have?

The street is a nightmare at the moment but I can't see how it can be fixed, the only way it could have been has been stopped by building new developments on the corner up by the pert shop . It need to be dual carriageway the entire street but I can't see how that could possibly fit.

Shame as It would be nice to have a "new" centre in the area. Plus I will live in the area next year. Fingers crossed its FINISHED by then... ahhahhah

1 - 20 of 23 Posts