SkyscraperCity banner

1 - 20 of 6077 Posts

·
Registered
5,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I dont have any picture to post from Bicycle Unit, Traffic Unit and Patrol Unit...
If someone has will be good to post them....

The reson why I open this topic is becouse I feel Albania in Police Forces is quite behind...so they can look on Kosovo Forces.
I remeber I was walking with my ex in Tirana and Police Officer was controlling the traffic on cross road, the vehicles were escaping from behind...I said to my ex, if this happens in Kosovo you are in deep shit....

One another good news, heard from my brother that is in KPS. EULEX is not bringing International Police to Kosovo, they are planing to hire 1000 KPS Officers with International Saleries to work for EULEX...so first time our Police Forces will work under full controll of EU. This is great news....

·
Registered
318 Posts
kosovo police hats are rubbish, need better and bigger ones not some cheap fabric and i like the albanian uniforms better

·
Registered
5,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
kosovo police hats are rubbish, need better and bigger ones not some cheap fabric and i like the albanian uniforms better
The caps are OK and the police is well equipt. U dont want in middle of summer to carry those havy big caps...as for your information the uniform of KPS is produced in USA, and if u say USA has crap products, than no comment...I dont know what r u talking about.

I spoke once with Portugese Police Officer, he told me that in Protugal only city police is equiped with Glock...outside main cities almos no one has. the wests are for shift, not for each person like KPS has. meg lights, supporting equipment all of them they have...he was ageering that Kosovo Police is more better equiped than Portugal one. In the end the EU is requesting for them to work under them. Is not corruped and is very professional...

When in another hand in Albania I saw police officer in the city carrying AK-47, dosent look so nice...and the uniform looks old. sorry to say this but it is true, i saw it myself,
KPS is smthing that Kosovars should be proud of them...

·
Banned
1,435 Posts
The caps are OK and the police is well equipt. U dont want in middle of summer to carry those havy big caps...as for your information the uniform of KPS is produced in USA, and if u say USA has crap products, than no comment...I dont know what r u talking about.

I spoke once with Portugese Police Officer, he told me that in Protugal only city police is equiped with Glock...outside main cities almos no one has. the wests are for shift, not for each person like KPS has. meg lights, supporting equipment all of them they have...he was ageering that Kosovo Police is more better equiped than Portugal one. In the end the EU is requesting for them to work under them. Is not corruped and is very professional...

When in another hand in Albania I saw police officer in the city carrying AK-47, dosent look so nice...and the uniform looks old. sorry to say this but it is true, i saw it myself,
KPS is smthing that Kosovars should be proud of them...

well in some stuff i agree with you but remember unlike Kosova Albania isnt getting nothing for free and the ecuipment you see on KPS is all donated but never the less :cheers:

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
The reson why I open this topic is becouse I feel Albania in Police Forces is quite behind...so they can look on Kosovo Forces.
Oh I get it, a dick measuring competition. How nice of you. Unfortunately the pictures that you have put here show absolutely nothing that will prove that Kosovo police is ahead of the Albanian one. Pictures taken during training are not necessarily representative of reality. And as much as I want to see Kosovo succeed as a country, unfortunately today it still has to tackle some big problems with the rule of law. And while Albania is very far from perfect itself, it's still better than Kosovo when it comes to that. To me it is not who has the shiniest police equipment, but who has the most effective police force.

as for your information the uniform of KPS is produced in USA, and if u say USA has crap products, than no comment...
:lol: You have no idea what you're talking about. The country where the products are made has absolutely nothing to do with their quality. Yes there are shit products made in the US (like cars for example) and there are good products. And plus I would like to see some source that these uniforms are made in the US. Just because they come from there doesn't mean they are made there.

When in another hand in Albania I saw police officer in the city carrying AK-47, dosent look so nice...and the uniform looks old.
First of all, police in Albania doesn't carry AK47s for regular missions. That cop that you saw must have been one guarding some institution. And yes the uniforms are old, but I still prefer their hats compared to the Kosovo baseball caps. But as I said, who cares if cops look nice or not. They're not there to make fashion statements. As long as a balding fat cop with an old uniform and an AK47 gets the job done, who cares if there are other cops with designer clothes and laser beam weapons but who are less effective as a whole force.

·
Registered
5,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Daalbo, have u ever been to Kosovo...first of all they dont use baisball caps as per info. it was before 5 years. second the corruption inside KPS is almost 0%. when in all Balkan countries u can corrupt the police. 95% are under age 35, not old....try to give money to KPS u will end in jail....I managed to corrupt all the police forces in Balkan.
U think the crime in Kosovo is higher than in Albania?
how many police forces in Balkan has Bicycle Units that patrolls in the city, they are well equiped and very good...some people are afriad of them like Serbian police.
Horse Units not many countires in Balkan has that, Community Police...SWAT Unit how many contries has that, trained in USA. Traffic Unit all of them drive Golf 5. Patroll Units drives Toyota Jeeps. Bike unit equiped with newes BMW, that can cach ur speed of driving even if the Bike is on the move. Riots Control Police etc etc. Now Kosovo is establishing another Special Force that is in USA for training....see the link and u get all the infos....
The Kosovo Police was established by Europians and Americans...as said Tial they got donations...but now Kosovo Government is continuing what they have started.
I'm not trying here to show something...but if in Kosova smthing is working well that is KPS. Yes we were lucky that we had International Trainers from EU and USA, and the Police Forces were established by highers world standards....
See what is happening with New Kosovo Army...Everythig will be given by USA. They are planed to be send in training in USA and plus the HQ of New Kosovo Army will be inside FilmCity, where is KFOR HQ. We did not establish them, or we are not establishing New Army...Americans and EU are doing that. Kosova should feel very lucky that has such an assistence....

1 - 20 of 6077 Posts