SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
471 Posts
I dont think it small as I know the building space is 69000 sq of 94000 sq the total space which mean the mall is larger than Landmark Mall and Hayat Plaza but not larger than Villaggio which is around 100000 sq to 145000 sq with total area.

It is enough currently for Al Wakra and especially that we knew it would not be the only mall in wakrah.

·
doha rulz...
988 Posts
lulu is comin up everyver... thry are opening in gharaffa soon and then in al khor and now in al wakra

·
Banned
7,953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
well i heard somewhere that its going to be lulu, but still its just part of the mall...... like carrrefour and villaggio...... you get the picture.

·
Banned
7,953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
well i heard somewhere that its going to be lulu, but still its just part of the mall...... like carrrefour and villaggio...... you get the picture.

·
doha rulz...
988 Posts
hey i dont think emke group will have an outlets.. coz they neva do it tht way...
so it cud be a lulu hyper comin up...

·
iLoveQatar.net
442 Posts
bro, you're doing a good job with the posts, I need to start updating the development section with your posts :p

Anyway, I prefer LuLu in general. Carrefoure is just too cold. It has a cold feeling.

·
Banned
7,953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
^^ yeah it gives people more choices.... why always carrefour?

nihad ! why?, in mall of alkhor and algraffa mall both will have about 100-200 shops (outlets) in them, so maybe they changed there ways..... because i dont think lulu could cover all that area.

·
iLoveQatar.net
442 Posts
walla I need to try to get some spots in these malls. 10 years before it's even done, all the places are taken!

·
DOH - AUH - Baguio :D
3,138 Posts
Well, there are plenty of Lulus as well, so we could have different hypermarkets especially hypermarket chains should come:D

·
doha rulz...
988 Posts
it wud be emke group's lulu hypermarket and wud give space for other shops for rent like the lulu hyper in doha... they have optics , jewellery, studio, atm's , cafe's, mobile shop's etc..

·
doha rulz...
988 Posts
also the qatar govt have always supported them through out their business in doha which was a huge success too.. so they cud capture the al khor business too.. why do they wana make it small one wid jus an outlet..

·
Banned
7,953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
but this is diffrent, the other ones were called LULU , these have the word MALL behind the name not Alwakra LULU, its Alwakra MALL, so its definate that there will be shops :D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts