SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
Alanya is a little town its population is not more than 50000, over 25000 German live in Alanya they have their own church and school there. our new immigrants:D

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
What are exactly the reasons they move there ? Better weather ? Does a large german company that hires them have big business there ? Are they basically expats ?

I guess Germans and Turks should swap countries now !! :D......just kidding

·
Strange User
19,706 Posts
Germans love Alanya and other towns around Antalya very much. They move there for living, not as a tourist, they come permanently. First, old people came. And then others started to come too. There are almost 50.000 German immigants around Antalya and half of them in Alanya and this number is increasing every year. I guess they love Mediterranean life, this is the main reason, also life is cheaper and more relaxed than Germany. At the beginning they had some problems, like school, church and cemetery. But now they have all. Also in Istanbul there is a little German community...

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
great holiday destination!

·
Strength and Honour
2,324 Posts
great!

·
Banned
1,002 Posts
I was in Alanya two years ago and it is visited mostly by many russian tourists.Also many british,dutch and german.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts