SkyscraperCity banner

2341 - 2360 of 2372 Posts

·
Registered
386 Posts
Reached Alpy for holidays after a long time...Was happy to note that lots of new construction is happening around town after a long period of lull..And these are all 5 storeys plus office/commercial blocks. But i can also see that lots of businesses have closed down. The Bhima jeweller tower in Mullakkal is in the same status as a year back. Dont know what happened to those guys. And the Maheswari guys are sitting on a wonderful commercial plot doing nothing!! Considering the awesome location, any project would have been successful. I am planning to visit the Reliance Mall for shopping this week..have to see in person how the first mall in Alpy is...

·
East Venice
739 Posts
Reached Alpy for holidays after a long time...Was happy to note that lots of new construction is happening around town after a long period of lull..And these are all 5 storeys plus office/commercial blocks. But i can also see that lots of businesses have closed down. The Bhima jeweller tower in Mullakkal is in the same status as a year back. Dont know what happened to those guys. And the Maheswari guys are sitting on a wonderful commercial plot doing nothing!! Considering the awesome location, any project would have been successful. I am planning to visit the Reliance Mall for shopping this week..have to see in person how the first mall in Alpy is...
Happy to hear it. Enjoy your holidays JP. Town is witnessing a slight spike in construction of commercial buildings and hotels. If govt give proper infrastructure it'll grow in pace. I think NH widening is also in the right track.

·
Amal
1,468 Posts
There is a legal dispute between Bhima & Municipality regarding the ownership of land. I don't think any progress will happen anytime soon.

·
Registered
386 Posts
There is a legal dispute between Bhima & Municipality regarding the ownership of land. I don't think any progress will happen anytime soon.
Oh crap!...I was soo looking forward to that building..This will end up being another empty ഭാർഗവീനിലയം like the cooperative bank building on CCSB road..

·
Registered
172 Posts
Great..But I feel these images might be a bit old ..The cycle track for the canal roads is removed from final plan.
I'm not sure whether the cycle track is a part of the city road project. In the KIIFB video they mentioned it as a part of canal rejuvenation.

Also the cycle track shown is separated from the road by trees which is different from the CRIP ROW drawings posted earlier.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Train operations started in Ambalapuzha-Haripad new rail track.

ഗതാഗതനിയന്ത്രണം അവസാനിച്ചു:ഹരിപ്പാട്-അമ്പലപ്പുഴ പുതിയ പാതയിൽ ഇന്റർസിറ്റിക്ക് കന്നിയോട്ടം
https://www.mathrubhumi.com/alappuzha/news/15mar2020-1.4615187

ഒടുവിൽ ആദ്യത്തെ ട്രെയിൻ ഓടി.
https://www.manoramaonline.com/dist...zha-haripad-ambalapuzha-railway-doubling.html

·
Registered
386 Posts
I'm not sure whether the cycle track is a part of the city road project. In the KIIFB video they mentioned it as a part of canal rejuvenation.

Also the cycle track shown is separated from the road by trees which is different from the CRIP ROW drawings posted earlier.
Hope that's the case...

2341 - 2360 of 2372 Posts