nishanthnair
571 Posts
Akkulam lake is 750 meters away from the site

International Convetion centre site is beside the plot

Pic Courtesy-Heera website

·
Registered
2 Posts
Excellent work friends....first time seeing this of blogs in Website..... its very helpful for the society to understnd d developments....thank you

·
From "Trivandrum Lobby":)
1,416 Posts
Huge building. Its the Plant Godrej of the south :D. btw, Sudheesh that 48 floor project that you've mentioned a few times, where is it comming up? Do we know yet?
Good boy. Now realized your weakness and started asking questions. Be a good student ^^

·
Registered
7,554 Posts
Huge building. Its the Plant Godrej of the south :D. btw, Sudheesh that 48 floor project that you've mentioned a few times, where is it comming up? Do we know yet?
Was it I who mentioned about the 48 floor project?? I think it was somebody else. I do not remember it exactly now. I think one of our Trivandrum forumer who is in the building materials industry got to see some plans with Architects and he then told us.

Heera has land banks still north, in and around Techncity area. Infact I had also gone to those areas many times with brokers and real estate consultants that side. We can expect Heera to launch a taller tower that side.

1 - 20 of 147 Posts