Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
5,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey people , yes it is one of those so many same threads of > look at my country < . Anyways , anyhow i will present to you here the albanian seashore and other towns of Albania ( with a few photos from Tirana as well ).

Hope you will enjoy it . :cheers:

Albania has seen a huge rise of foreign tourists in the last 5 years , and of the reasons is its tremendous coastline .

I will start with the Albanian riviera

Globo Alpin

Bledar Shapllo

I will also include a bonus , which is 2 videos

Reactions: nestvaran

·
Registered
5,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

·
Svi smo mi Broj 1.
7,714 Posts
Albania sure has potential to become a tourist hot spot in the near future.
Low prices and a nice coastline is what will make it a must visit place for summer holidays.

I'm interested if there are any airports on or close to the sea shore, are there any plans for more, any lowcost connections?

:)

·
Registered
5,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Albania sure has potential to become a tourist hot spot in the near future.
Low prices and a nice coastline is what will make it a must visit place for summer holidays.

I'm interested if there are any airports on or close to the sea shore, are there any plans for more, any lowcost connections?

:)
Currently there is only one airport , the Tirana international airport . It is urgent and imperative that one gets build in the south , but the problem is that TIA has a monopoly till 2025 . So a solution must be found .

However Vlora ( where the albanian riviera starts ) with the upgrade of the road network that albania is currently undergoing is only 1.30 hours away from Tirana .

The tourism industry has already started in albania with some sources claiming that there were 4.5 milion tourists last year ( maybe an exaggeration ) , most of them foreign nationals , and from all the corners of the world . This year the biggest swedish travel agency Apollo started regular charters routes in Saranda , and myself being there for holidays i was impressed with the huge number of Scandinavian tourists .

My advice is that you should visit , i also noticed quite a few cars from Bosnia this year ( which was the reason why i started this thread ) , heck even from Serbia . :cheers:

Reactions: AdnanPD

·
Svi smo mi Broj 1.
7,714 Posts
An Airport on the coast would double the numbers of tourist in no time I believe.
Burgas Airport in Bulgaria on the Black Sea is the way to go, many charter and low cost airliners connecting it to the world.
I believe you could offer better conditions for a lower price and that would bring more and more people in.

Good luck :)

·
Registered
5,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I am on the same page with you . It is imperative that an airport to get build in the south .

Thanx for your nice words:cheers:

Some more photos from the albanian riviera ( next photos will be from Tirana )

·
Registered
5,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
Sorry got busy a bit , so i totally forgot about it lol .

Some more photos , taken by a member of the albanian section with the username > Bvizion

[

In the next post i will post photos that i took from my vacations in the south of albania

·
Registered
5,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

·
Registered
5,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

·
5,351 Posts
I'll show some more pictures of the best beaches of Ionian Sea coastline in (southwestern part of) Albania. :)

Firstly, to get there you have to go down the mountains of Llogaraja Pass NP through a zig-zag road which offers such views:

Then Drimades beach:

Dhërmi beach :

Lumra beach:

Gjipe beach:

Jalë beach:

Crystal clear waters:

Copyrights: Arton Krasniqi

1 - 20 of 22 Posts