SkyscraperCity banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
nacionalisti
954 Posts
This is good news. This will improve the economy of Kosova a lot.

·
Super Moderator
11,283 Posts
lol, I remember that city of Shengjin, I asked if it had a chinese population :D
Anyway, it's good for landlocked regions, I know that Bolivia has a lot of problems with their access to the sea, because Chile sometimes was relunctant to let them use their ports, lol

·
Banned
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It's great for Albania too, we dont even use Shëngjin so if Kosovo is going to take over operations in the port i'm sure they'll invest more than our gov has.;)
I would like Shëngjin to develop into a big tourist and economical center in the Northwest, of course it will never compete with Durres, Vlora and Saranda but why not make the effort.:yes:

·
Pse Jo??
4,503 Posts
Gështenja said:
It's great for Albania too, we dont even use Shëngjin so if Kosovo is going to take over operations in the port i'm sure they'll invest more than our gov has.;)
I would like Shëngjin to develop into a big tourist and economical center in the Northwest, of course it will never compete with Durres, Vlora and Saranda but why not make the effort.:yes:
Watch us steal all the business and tourism from you guys:D

·
Incendia Astrum
971 Posts
Gështenja said:
As a matter of fact we do use Shengjin port. Good news though.

·
Banned
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
California EU said:
How does that work? is it being leased or given to Kosovo? If given does that mean its kosovo land???
It's not leased, Kosovo could not possibly afford Shëngjin.
The port is property of Albania but now under Kosovo's supervision .... meaning, government of Kosovo has the say on what goes on in Shëngjin.

·
Banned
633 Posts
well this is good news. its great that Albanians are finally working together.

·
Incendia Astrum
971 Posts
Well in fact, Kosovo will not have anything to do with the management of the port. The port will be owned and operated by the Port Authority of Shengjin, the same that is now. What happened is the same thing that happened with Macedonia. Kosovo shipments will be treated as if they were from/to Albania. The same practice is at place with Macedonia. Kosovo businesses will have the exact benefits that Albanians have from using the port, as Macedonians do with Durres Port. Through this Albania intends to earn from an increase in transits which make up to 20$ per ton.

·
Banned
633 Posts
looool noo then albanians from kosova wont be come to durres and saranda. our tourism depends on them...
creative map though lol

·
46,771 Posts
thanks for giving us so much sea area :D

:eek:kay:

·
Registered
32,113 Posts
IlliricumSacrum said:
Well in fact, Kosovo will not have anything to do with the management of the port. The port will be owned and operated by the Port Authority of Shengjin, the same that is now. What happened is the same thing that happened with Macedonia. Kosovo shipments will be treated as if they were from/to Albania. The same practice is at place with Macedonia. Kosovo businesses will have the exact benefits that Albanians have from using the port, as Macedonians do with Durres Port. Through this Albania intends to earn from an increase in transits which make up to 20$ per ton.
Macedonians using the Durres Port for trade? Since when it is "happening"? :weird:

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.