SkyscraperCity Forum banner
41 - 60 of 82 Posts

· 10th February 2008
65,218 Posts
Calder Peel Architects, Instagram.

1 day ago.

This CGI hasn’t been posted on the thread yet.

calderpeel_architects
Albert Vaults
An exclusive development for Novo Property Group its consist of 25, one and two bedroom apartments, superbly located in the heart of Manchester. Designed for city living, Albert Vaults offers an enviable combination of style and convenience, providing a stylish retreat for those looking to work, play and relax in this Powerhouse City.

https://www.instagram.com/calderpeel_architects/

· Registered
126 Posts
Very enthused about this build, pretty unremarkable block of apartments but I think this along with Axis make me feel optimistic that planners and developers are committed to developing every square inch of land available in the city centre. Question I've been pondering: If the site next door currently occupied by advertising hoardings were to be developed where would the crane go? All neighbouring plots are occupied and the viaduct is in the way so surely placing it on the street is the only option?

2,565 Posts
Very enthused about this build, pretty unremarkable block of apartments but I think this along with Axis make me feel optimistic that planners and developers are committed to developing every square inch of land available in the city centre. Question I've been pondering: If the site next door currently occupied by advertising hoardings were to be developed where would the crane go? All neighbouring plots are occupied and the viaduct is in the way so surely placing it on the street is the only option?
The Axis crane went through the middle of the building.

· Like 'Berg'
7,447 Posts
Yeah, quite a bit on show now. I was stood waiting for my train home at Central - the top section leaves little to be desired (almost looks like a cheap studio set) but it was a tiny plot filler and well it isn't doing anyone any harm.

41 - 60 of 82 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.