Floors: 27 above ground 2 below
height: 88m 288ft

·
Banned
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
AndrewC said:
I'm drowning in information.
sorry ive just started this thread and im getting info from different sourses b4 i start posting getting the latset pics from site 2moro so check back then

sorry

·
Banned
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
JUXTAPOL said:
Hope the 2 floors below ground are well waterproofed, being right on the edge of the River.
good point, isuppose all the water tanks and that will be under there, so it will have to be

·
Banned
2,602 Posts
Imagine you're looking at the skyline from the Mersey- the rendering shown in this thread places Alexandra Tower to the left of City Lofts. But on other renderings (such as the future skyline renderings posted in this forum- they don't seem to be available) Alexandra is to the right of City Lofts. Does anybody know where it is actually to be?

·
Banned
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Blabbernsmoke said:
Imagine you're looking at the skyline from the Mersey- the rendering shown in this thread places Alexandra Tower to the left of City Lofts. But on other renderings (such as the future skyline renderings posted in this forum- they don't seem to be available) Alexandra is to the right of City Lofts. Does anybody know where it is actually to be?
the only available space is on the left of city lofts (if you were to look from river)

·
800th birthday in 2007
4,192 Posts
Blabbernsmoke said:
The 3rd pic looks like a side view looking slightly towards the Liver buildings, so that would put the Alexander tower to the left of City Lofts if looking from the waterfront. In the 1st pic the tallest part of Alexander is facing the river, which confirms Alexander being to the left of City Lofts.
I think the 2 buildings will look close from riverside, with Alexander being on the waterfront and City Lofts set back on the roundabout.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Blabbernsmoke said:
Its to the left of city lofts towards stanley docks way but is closer to the river. If you get a copy of the latest 'your move' they have a map with the exact location on it there. Its right on the riverside so completely open to the elements......

·
Like 'Berg'
7,037 Posts
I see a slight difference in the renderings, (here I go again, seem to be doing this for all Liverpool projects at mo) but erm, can someone clear up which is being built? lol..
One has an 'intact' kind of facade, the other has what appear to be enclosed balconies down one strip of the tower. On later thoughts don't answer as I just looked again and noticed the balconies are actually on all the shots, lol.. it is just the first pic in that collection above is a lil hazy and the balconies kind of blend into the facade.

·
Onward and Upward
153 Posts
:cheers:
sargo said:
Alexandra Tower

Floors: 27 above ground 2 below
height: 88m 288ft
Walking past the deserted site I was beginning to doubt this would be built! Oh yea of little faith, I guess. Oh, and welcome, Sargo :cheers:

1 - 20 of 1591 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.