SkyscraperCity banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Frankfurt-Lover <3
5,499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hola a todos! This time i'd like to introduce my new home since august. Alicante is located in the south-east of Spain, at "costa blanca". It has approx. 300.000 inhabitants and has also a university, a hill with a castle and two nice beaches.

La Rambla

San Juan Beach

City Beach

on the castle Hill

More of San Juan

·
100 % Pimentonero
3,188 Posts
it looks pretty good at ground level.
and how's the night life?
It's really good.In my case,better than expected.;)

I have been there a few times(The last one this last weekend) and all that I can say is that Alicante's night life worth it.

There's a party area placed just below Santa Barbara castle known as "El Barrio".It's plenty of young and hot people who gathers right there to have fun in all that varied pubs and bars spread along these steep and narrows streets.

After that(Most of the mentioned pubs and bars close at 3:30/4:00 AM) the plan for many people is to continue having fun in some clubs around the city opened till late.

PS: Nice pics by the way!!

·
Frankfurt-Lover <3
5,499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i can only agree with mare! the night life is special, after 4am the party continues at the harbor area until 8-9am. it's normal here to start going out after 1am.it's a paradise here

·
Roquetero
65,102 Posts
Hola a todos! This time i'd like to introduce my new home since august to you. Alicante is located in the middle-east of Spain, at "costa blanca". It has approx. 300.000 inhabitants and has also a university, a hill with a castle and two nice beaches.

flying over spain, maybe Barcelona,i don't know

the "unknown" city
I know this city, is Palma, in Mallorca, my city hehe (you can see about it in the link of my sinature :) )

1 - 20 of 71 Posts