SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Shaken, never Stirred
8,014 Posts
OK now that's much better than before, great pix!

So what's up with the dead animal and the homeboys???

·
Banned
1,781 Posts

·
Silver Lake
5,451 Posts
Very favorite picture is mother with 2 boys wiping her nose in the Jewish Fairfax district. Next favorite are the homeboys on the porch in East LA. And the young kid sitting with friend with what has become the "cholo" look with the obligatory tube socks reaching up to the bottom of the extra long shorts.

·
L O S A N G E L E S
6,590 Posts
This is different, as it is more existential than the others (dead animals). I got the impression that this was your "swan song", as there were pics in there representative of your collective oeuvre, uh...if you will. Going somewhere?

·
Registered
899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
This is different, as it is more existential than the others (dead animals). I got the impression that this was your "swan song", as there were pics in there representative of your collective oeuvre, uh...if you will. Going somewhere?
What makes you say that? I'm here to stay until September '09 at the least.

Thanks for the kind words everybody! Any neighborhood requests?

·
L O S A N G E L E S
6,590 Posts
Pacific Palisades no- Bel Air. Take pics of all those moneyed bourgeoisie! If not, Silverlake, Echo Park, Elysian Park. Stuff like that, orrrr- East L. A!
(Devon, just checked you again, and El Coyote was a favorite of mine when a child. I would get the Tostada and be proud of eating the whole thing. On the way out we got the multicolored pointy suckers! I'm just THIS shy of putting you on my favorites list, cause your rhetoric is served well done :))​

1 - 12 of 12 Posts