SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is Brisbane's thread! So post all your Brissy pics here.
These were taken today, 28 June 2009.

·
Like whatever....
9,177 Posts
Great pics and you finally worked out how to post pics :)

Whats with the name of the thread? I started a thread about Parramatta just yesterday with the same name?

j

·
ﺕ
1,997 Posts
God I love Brissy;
most people at my school when they finish Year 12, those who move, move to Brissy.

I'm here right now :)

·
juzo
37 Posts
hi all...i have pics to share...but am unable to add attachments when i post...i am registered...is there something i missed? thanks...

·
Registered
3,458 Posts
^
what you need to do is upload the pics using a hosting site, such as imageshack. On that site it provides links specifically for uses in forums, but if your link doesn't have
around it, you'll need to add it.

welcome to the place btw.

·
juzo
37 Posts
^
what you need to do is upload the pics using a hosting site, such as imageshack. On that site it provides links specifically for uses in forums, but if your link doesn't have
around it, you'll need to add it.

welcome to the place btw.
thanks Orfeo...greatly appreciate the welcome and the advice!

·
juzo
37 Posts
hi all. some pics I have taken around Brisbane. A walk around the city and surrounds finds some interesting spots. I have tons of pics to will try to post more.

shot of part of CBD from Town Hall clock tower

facade of Conrad Hotel - Victorian era Land Admin building in CBD.

A couple of tallies

old parliament house (1840's I think) at Gardens Point

The QUT Art gallery Building Gardens Point (looks like an American style colonial building)

·
juzo
37 Posts
here are some more Brisbane pics...the city is changing so much, lots of Korean restaurants in the city too (yum), but great to see some old parts survive..i walked every street and alley it seems and found some great bits.

a view down Adelaide St

an old church (1850) in CBD with some older buildings as backdrop

tallies

an old street in the city with cool old school bookshop

Victorian facades on Queen St Mall...i found if i looked up in the City there were many Victorian era facades

pretty view of city from kangaroo Point

'the Mansions' from the 1870's

1 - 20 of 40 Posts