Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi. I am a new member calling for the Architectural public to take part in my research.

I am an March student at the Leicester School of Architecture, carrying out research into branding within architecture.

If you work in an architectural firm within the UK, could you pleas take 5 minutes to answer my survey. Link: http://eSurv.org?u=Branding_in_Architecture

It should not take more than 5-10 minutes at the most. The more people participate, the more accurate the research results would be.

Please excuse if this post is in the wrong thread, and relocate as appropriate if need be. My intention is not to spam.

I look forward to seeing the results.

Thank you

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
237 views and only one gentleman took the time to answer a few questions. Thank you to you.

Can you please take 5 minutes out of your day to aid the research. The survey is quick, all you need to do is tick some boxes.

Thank you in advance

Bump

·
Registered
3,299 Posts
237 views and only one gentleman took the time to answer a few questions. Thank you to you.

Can you please take 5 minutes out of your day to aid the research. The survey is quick, all you need to do is tick some boxes.

Thank you in advance

Bump
The main reason why you got so few people two answer your questions might be because most of the forumers aren't professionals. And if, like in my case, dont work in UK at all.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts