Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These apartments seem to be progressing quite well so I thought I'd make a thread for them. It's a small eight storey 'luxury' apartment building on the corner of Elizabeth Street and Kent Terrace designed by Novak and Middleton containing 26 apartments. Due for completion in late 2018, though this seems unlikely. They are developed by Gibbons & Co and are sold out: https://www.gibbonsco.co.nz/portfolio-item/2-elizabeth-street-mount-victoria/

Here's some renders:

·
Registered
2,245 Posts
These apartments seem to be progressing quite well so I thought I'd make a thread for them. It's a small eight storey 'luxury' apartment building on the corner of Elizabeth Street and Kent Terrace designed by Novak and Middleton containing 26 apartments.
Hopefully it starts a trend and a few more of the very flat buildings on Kent terrace from about liquor king north start to dense up a big

Apartments are slowly pushing car yards out of Great north road in Auckland, it would be great to see a similar conversion of the top end of Kent and Cambridge...

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Here's a few photos from the architect's facebook. Apparently they're going to be called the Alpha Apartments, which is confusing given they're not on Alpha Street (which is a hundred metres down the road).

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Looks great! I think it's the perfect fit for K&C Terrace as well...If we see many more apartments of this height and style along that road, we could see the WCC turn the area into a proper Boulevard. There may be lots of traffic, but we can mitigate the traffic pains by properly beautfying the street, widening the footpaths and putting proper busways in.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts