SkyscraperCity Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
16,546 Posts

i wish they can built sumtin taller !! furthermore sime darby really a huge co....
coz they are splitting their division hq to Lembah Subang area..... watch out for the Plantation Division Hq (model can be seen in Oasis Ara Damansara Show Gallery)

· Registered
16,546 Posts

how many HQ they want??? and what wil hapen to their jln raja laut HQ? they shud built sumtin like Naza' Platinum Park or MidValley!!!....
thanks... this is the one i'm talking about...... Due to the merger, Sime Darby will split all their division/subdivision headquarters... as the divisions are big enough to be on their own ....... the Property Division will take up one whole block at Oasis Ara Damansara.....

the Menara Sime Darby in kl is not owned by them but Sabah govt.... they are moving out once their HQs are completd........

· Registered
16,546 Posts
CADANGAN PEMBANGUNAN 3 BLOK PANGSAPURI SERVIS YANG MENGANDUNGI:- i. MENARA 1-42 TINGKAT (342 UNIT) ii. MENARA 2&3 - 41 TINGKAT (260 UNIT) iii. KOLAM RENANG DAN KEMUDAHAN PENDUDUK DI TINGKAT 3 iv. RUANG KEMUDAHAN DI TINGKAT 1&2 v. RUANG PEJABAT DI TINGKAT 3&4 vi. TEMPAT LETAK KERETA DI TINGKAT 1&2 DAN DI TINGKAT BESMEN BS1A/1B, BS2A/2B, VS3A/3B & BS4A BESERTA KEMUDAHAN MEKANIKAL DI ATAS LOT LOT 480551 (PT 9061), JALAN BUKIT KIARA 1, BUKIT KIARA, MUKIM KUALA LUMPUR, WILAYAH PERSEKUTUAN

TETUAN SIME DARBY KLGCC DEVELOPMENT SDN BHD

http://www.epbt.gov.my/osc/Proj1_Info.cfm?Name=536577&S=S

30-Jun-2014: B4 (Pelan Sanitari)

· Registered
16,546 Posts
Many plots under Sime Darby KLGCC & Sime Darby Brunsfield will be developed. Scary as the green lungs has been reduced rapidly.

Another notable project by Oxley @ Jalan Damansara project is also located near by with easy access to Sec 16 MRT station.

And the Sime Darby is building Sales Gallery now @ Bukit Kiara.:eek:mg:

Massive congestion predicted for the near future..
I saw the masterplan some of those greens (and existing structure) become HIGHRISES. :eek:hno:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.