Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Gotta lite?
6,063 Posts
Yeap, when people assume that they know the world's most beautiful coastline, that it's in their country, as far as I'm concerned, if it's not in Italy they are wrong.

The Amalfi Coast is one of the best in Italy, a country with coastline like above all over. Even the lake coastlines in Italy are breathtaking

·
Mainland Sea & Sky
6,242 Posts
Beautiful and charming !

·
hmmm......
New York
10,641 Posts
Justme said:
Yeap, when people assume that they know the world's most beautiful coastline, that it's in their country, as far as I'm concerned, if it's not in Italy they are wrong.

The Amalfi Coast is one of the best in Italy, a country with coastline like above all over. Even the lake coastlines in Italy are breathtaking
yep, yep!

·
virtual
5,852 Posts
^^ This is a shot of Naples, taken from S.Antonio's terrace (a panoramic place on Posillipo hill). Also the previous photo had to be taken from the same place.

Of course, Naples is not on Amalfi coast.

·
Registered
2,152 Posts
Amalfi coast is an italian "must"!I love it,it's for sure one of the most attractive place in Italy!

·
Ale głupi ci Rzymianie
1,896 Posts
Stunning photos!!! What a beautiful place!

·
Gotta lite?
6,063 Posts
Super Tim said:
^^ This is a shot of Naples, taken from S.Antonio's terrace (a panoramic place on Posillipo hill). Also the previous photo had to be taken from the same place.

Of course, Naples is not on Amalfi coast.
Fair enough, but it's pretty damn close, possibly within the metropolitan area (if Italy defined such regions)

·
Gotta lite?
6,063 Posts
@scorpion, year, Kauai's pretty amazing as well. Hawaii certainly has some of the greatest coastal areas in the world. Amalfi wins me over though, probably as I also love the fact it's so close to Naples. One of the few times I would say living in the "suburbs" can be great. I could certainly live in Amalfi and commute to Naples each day.

By the way, has anyone got photo's of Sorrento on the other side of the peninsula, it's also pretty spectacular.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts