SkyscraperCity Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, sorry for posting a new topic, but I thought I would just get my point across to everyone because I am new to the forum.

I am 16 and live near Birmingham, I come up every week to socalise with friends, I've never seen Birmingham in a tourist perspective, So I took a little tour round Birmingham taking pictures of buildings!

I've only recently been interested in photography and this is with using a 5mp camera.

So here it is. What do you think to these pictures?

·
It's Sting. So What?
32,690 Posts
Thanks for the pictures! They are quite cool, I really like them. I like the symmetry of the last one especially.

·
lime-hating shrublet
21,769 Posts
Great photos thearcticarmy - very arty and random. :yes:

You could possibly post them bigger next time, big enough to almost fill the screen if you want. We like to be able to study photos closely on here. :lol:

·
Registered
175 Posts
Might as well post a photo I took tonight, the view I can see out the window while on my PC. Every night it looks fantastic as the sun sets, it's a pity my camera just can't capture it very well. Click the image for the original size.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.