SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
Wow those are some nice cars and pics. Damn that old Corvette is awesome. Cool thread. Where did you take these pics UD?

·
Registered
6,404 Posts
Great stuff :colgate:

·
Banned
4,572 Posts
:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

beautiful, simply beautiful

·
Evil Octopussy
298 Posts
Awesome shots, just simply awesome! This one would probably have to be my favorite right here:

And I love thise on too:

^ The car is gorgeous but most importantly, this angle makes me feel like it's my car and I'm walking up to it to open the door and drive off into the horizon.

·
Registered Idiot
1,671 Posts
Ok well ummm I thought it looked good. That thing is probably 30 years old or something BTW, maybe someone actually knows?? But it isnt close to being an new car, so yeah maybe a new japanese car could probably beat it.

·
Registered
3,670 Posts
DrJoe said:
Ok well ummm I thought it looked good. That thing is probably 30 years old or something BTW, maybe someone actually knows?? But it isnt close to being an new car, so yeah maybe a new japanese car could probably beat it.
your opinion mate i think its ugly and a japanese car half the size would more than match it.

·
/>>}WweX:AS<
177 Posts
tommygunn said:
nice horrible i bet a japanese car half the the size engine would leave it for dead.

only if the japanese car was much, much newer, corvettes are always faster than anything, any car company can offer for the price, thats the way its always been.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts